Clinically formulated for dogs with veterinary diagnosed dermatological conditions this product is designed to be used in combination with VetChef Prescription Homemade recipes only to produce nutritionally complete and clinically balanced meals for dogs with these health conditions.
Dermatology is designed specifically to support dermatological disease in combination with VetChef recipes by providing (in line with up to date clinical nutrition guidelines):
- Increased levels of zinc to support skin integrity and avoid common zinc deficiency that may exacerbate skin disease
- Supplementary L-Tyrosine to support black coat colour
- Increased levels of water soluble B vitamins to support skin barrier
- Supplementary amino acids like L-Tryptophan to allow the safe feeding of more limited ingredient diets without risking nutrient deficiency
- Careful attention to microminerals Copper and Iodine to prevent dry brittle coats
Only for use under the guidance of a suitably qualified nutritionist or veterinary surgeon.
Each full recyclable pack contains 300g, which will last a 10kg dog for 60 days.
Potassium Alginate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Tapioca flour, Magnesium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Sea Kelp Extract, Zinc Bisglycinate, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, Folate, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate), Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Copper Bisglycinate, Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin A (Retinol Palmitate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Manganese Bisglycinate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12
Crude protein 0.7%
Crude fibre 0.7%
Crude fat 0%
Crude ash 42.6%
Minerals & trace elements (per 100g)
Calcium 12.6g, Phosphorus 5.2g, Copper 28.1mg, Iodine 2.8mg, Iron 99.2mg, Selenium 460ug, Zinc 221.0mg
Vitamins (per 100g)
Vitamin A (Retinol) 4.4mg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 15.5mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 114mg, Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 50mg, Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 50mg, Vitamin B12 200ug, Vitamin D 27.5ug, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopherol) 150ug
A complementary feed for dogs
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight