Clinically formulated for dogs with veterinary diagnosed liver disease, IBD or pancreatitis, this product is designed to be used in combination with VetChef Prescription Homemade recipes only to produce nutritionally complete and clinically balanced meals for dogs with these health conditions.
Hepatic Support is designed specifically to support gut and hepatobiliary disease in combination with VetChef recipes by providing (in line with up to date clinical nutrition guidelines):
- Increased Zinc levels to support gut integrity and immune function
- Increased water soluble B vitamins to support pets with lower intakes and higher water soluble vitamin losses
- Increased anti-oxidant vitamin E levels
- Supplementary Taurine to support pets with poor liver function where taurine synthesis may be affected
- Supplemented Methionine and L-Tryptophan to ensure sufficient supply of essential amino acids even when low protein diets are required
- Supplementary Vitamin A to ensure balance in low meat-protein and vegetarian diets
- Novel hypoallergenic Tapioca base
Only for use under the guidance of a suitably qualified nutritionist or veterinary surgeon.
Each full recyclable pack contains 300g, which will last a 10kg dog for 60 days.
Potassium Alginate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Citrate, Tapioca flour, Calcium Carbonate, Methionine, Sea Kelp Extract, Zinc Bisglycinate, Taurine, L-tryptophan, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate), Ferrous Fumarate, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folate, Copper Bisglycinate, Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin A (Retinol Palmitate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12
Crude protein 1.2%
Crude fibre 0.7%
Crude fat 0%
Crude ash 49.8%
Minerals & trace elements (per 100g)
Calcium 14.1g, Phosphorus 4.6g, Copper 14.9mg, Iodine 2.8mg, Iron 99.2mg, Selenium 460ug, Zinc 311.5mg
Vitamins (per 100g)
Vitamin A (Retinol) 4.4mg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 15.5mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 115mg, Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 50mg, Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 50mg, Vitamin B12 200ug, Vitamin D 33ug, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopherol) 150ug
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
A complementary feed for dogs